Terms and Conditions
Please read the following information carefully. The products and services described on these website pages are provided by Milestone Capital Partners LLP ("Milestone Capital Website") in accordance with the following terms and conditions of use.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
- The Milestone Capital Website is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as a solicitation or offer, or recommendation to acquire or dispose of any investment or to engage in any other transaction. Funds managed by Milestone Capital Partners LLP are only intended for distribution to persons permitted to receive it by Section 238 of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 and are not available to members of the general public.
- Milestone Capital Partners LLP operates and manages Unregulated Collective Investment Schemes (UCIS). UCIS are classified as higher risk investments and are therefore not suitable for all types of investor. If you are uncertain with regards to your eligibility you should seek professional advice in this respect.
- The Milestone Capital Website is not directed at any person in any jurisdiction where (by reason of that person's nationality, residence or otherwise) the publication or availability of the Milestone Capital Website is prohibited. It is your responsibility to be aware of and to observe all applicable laws and regulations of any relevant jurisdiction. If you are unsure about the meaning of any information provided please consult your financial or other professional adviser.
- The information contained on this site is published in good faith but no representation or warranty, express or implied, is made by Milestone Capital Partners LLP or by any person as to its accuracy or completeness and it should not be relied on as such. Nothing in the Milestone Capital Website constitutes investment, legal, tax or other advice nor is it to be relied on in making an investment or other decision. You should obtain relevant and specific professional advice before making any investment decision.
- The past is not necessarily indicative of future performance of an investment. The value of investments may fall as well as rise and investors may not get back the amount invested. Any investor is advised to seek independent advice to consider these risks. Changes in rates of foreign exchange may cause the value of investments to go up or down.
- Except to the extent prohibited by law, Milestone Capital Partners LLP shall not be liable to any person who accesses the Milestone Capital Website or any of the materials for any direct, indirect, special, consequential damages or awards of any kind, which may result from the use or inability to use the Milestone Capital website or any of the materials.
- Milestone Capital Partners LLP shall have no liability for any data transmission errors such as data loss or damage or alteration of any kind, including, but not limited to, any direct, indirect or consequential damage, arising out of the use of the information provided herein.
- The information contained on the Milestone Capital Website is subject to copyright with all rights reserved. It must not be reproduced, copied or redistributed in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Milestone Capital Partners LLP.
- The Milestone Capital Website may contain links to other websites, resources or other third parties. Milestone Capital Partners LLP is not responsible for the availability of these external websites or their contents and accepts no liability in relation to these external websites, products or services described in these websites nor the data protection practices of these websites.
- These terms and conditions of use, and all matters connected with them, are governed by the laws of England and Wales. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between us relating to any browsing of the Milestone Capital Website and may not be modified unless Milestone Capital Partners LLP agrees in writing.
Issued by: Milestone Capital Partners LLP (Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority), 14 Floral Street, London WC2E 9DH.
Data Protection note for Brochure request and Management CV's.
Please note that the internet does not provide a secure means of data transmission.
The information you provide us may be stored and transmitted electronically. We will not transfer data outside Milestone Capital Partners LLP without your express permission. By using this facility you consent to the electronic storage and processing of personal data by Milestone Capital Partners LLP.
If you do not wish to disclose personal information over the Internet or do not wish to give the above Data Protection consent, please write to us at:
Milestone Capital Partners LLP, 14 Floral Street, London, WC2E 9DH